SSC CGL official notification will be released on the website. The Staff Selection Commission holds SSC CGL to select applicants for Group B and Group C articles. The recruitment is completed in of their government. Assess SSC CGL 2019 Vacancies
The exam is held in phases namely Tier-1, Tier-2, Tier-3, and Tier-4 or four tiers. As criteria, Bachelor’s degree holders in discipline or any stream can apply for the examination, per. Check SSC CGL Eligibility
Application fee for General category candidates is INR 100 while category and female applicants are exempted from any commission.
A brief about Tier 1,2 3 and 4:
Tier-1 will take place in June 2019 in multiple slots via computer mode, with objective type questions. Tier-2 will include two newspapers of 200 marks each for Quantitative ability and English. Tier-3 is a descriptive form exam to check the written skills of the candidates in English/Hindi. Tier-4 is conducted exclusively for the post of Assistant Audit Officer.
Highlights of SSC CGL 2019
|Assessment Name||SSC CGL 2019 (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level)|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Type||National Level Exam|
|Exam Date||July 25 to August 20, 2019 (Measure 1)|
|Qualification||Indian National with a bachelor’s degree in related discipline|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Duration||Tier 1 — 60 minutes|
Measure 2 — 120 minutes
Tier 3 — 60 minutes
Tier 4 — 45 minutes
SSC CGL 2019 Important Dates
Candidates who wish to appear for SSC CGL 2019 should be certain they are aware of important dates.
|Online program starts||March 2019|
|Last date of submission of application||April 2019|
|Admit Card||Could 2019|
|Tier-I Examination||June 2019|
|Tier-I Exam Result||August 2019|
|Admit Card for Tier-II Exam||August 2019|
|Tier-II Exam||September 2019|
|Tier-II Result||October 2019|
|CGL Tier-III-Skill Test/Document Verification||December 2019|
Note: The official schedule for SSC CGL 2019 will likely be updated shortly! Stay Tuned!
SSC CGL Preparation
|SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers||Check|
|SSC CGL Preparation Tips for Tier 1||Assess|
|SSC CGL Essential Books||Assess|
|SSC CGL Sample Questions||Check|
SSC CGL 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The criteria for the recruitment examination is given under:
1. Educational Qualifications
Candidates should have a graduate level on or before 01.08.2019. Nominees can apply for SSC CGL with their degrees that are provisional.
A) Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts OfficeIndicator
- Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute
- Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters I Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or a Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics
B) Junior Statistical Officer
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th level
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the core subjects at level level
2. Age Limit
The Age limit has improved . The age limit defined for SSC CGL is 27 years and the maximum age limitation standards is 32 years.
Article Wise Age Limit
|CSS||20-30 years||Assistant Section Officer|
|Intelligence Bureau||Not exceeding 30 Years||Assistant Section Officer|
|Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue||Up to 30 years||Assistant Enforcement Officer|
|M/o of Statistics & Prog. Implementation||Up to 32 years||Junior Statistical Officer|
|NIA||Up to 30 years||Sub Inspector|
|CBI||20-30 years||Sub Inspector|
|Narcotics||18-25 years||Sub Inspector|
|CBEC||20-27 decades||Tax Assistant|
|Other divisions||18-27 years||All other articles|
Check Your Age Qualification
|Age Limit||Date of Birth|
|18-27 years||Born not earlier than 02. August.1991 and not later than 01. August.2000|
|20-27 years||Produced not sooner than 02. August.1991 rather than later than 01. August.1998|
|20-30 years||Produced not earlier than 02. August.1988 and not later than 01. August.1998|
|30 years||Produced not sooner than 02. August.1988 rather than later than 01. August.2000|
|32 years||Produced not sooner than 02. August.1986 and not later than 01. August.2000|
SSC CGL 2019 Registration
SSC CGL 2019 Application form will be made available in March 2019 and would last until April 2019. Candidates can fill the form in online mode only by going to the official portal (different for different areas ) of SSC.
- Candidates will need to register by entering his/her email ID, contact number and password.
- A registration number will be issued.
- Utilize this registration number and password to login.
- Fill the detailed application form and upload scanned photograph and signature according to the dimensions mentioned in the JPEG format.
- After successfully uploading and filling, you are required to pay application fees.
- SSC CGL application fee 2019 to get unreserved male applicants is INR 100 while female and reserved category candidates are exempted from any commission.
How to Fill SSC CGL Application Form 2019?
Following steps have to fill SSC CGL 2019 Application form.
Step 1: Go to the official website of SSC i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
Step 2: Login using your credentials such as email ID, cellular number and password.
Measure 3: Fill your personal and educational details in SSC CGL program form.
Step 4: Combine the form to crosscheck the data. (No alterations from the form could be made post closing submission.)
Measure 5: After completing the application form, remit the application fee using internet banking, debit card or e-challan of SBI Bank.
A submission of program message could be generated. Save the exact same.
SSC CGL Form Correction
SSC provides a Form Correction facility which makes it possible for candidates modify or to edit information that is incorrect. Candidates are intimated about the form correction window in case of any discrepancy in the information.
Candidates are allowed to make changes in the following details filled their SSC CGL 2019 form in
- Examination City
- Father’s name
- Candidate title
- Speech of this offender
SSC CGL Application Fees
SSC CGL application fee 2019 for various category of candidates is tabled below.
SSC CGL Form Ranking
Candidates can check their SSC CGL online application form status by visiting the site. This will help applicants to understand not or whether the examination jurisdiction receives their application.
The status could be one among the next
- Under Scrutiny
- Defect Ranking
SSC CGL 2019 Admit Card
The admission ticket or hallway ticket will soon be available a week before exam’s scheduled date . Go to the official website so as to download the file. No actual copy of card through post will be dispatched.
Candidate will require Registration Number/Roll Number and the Password/D. O.B whilst logging in.
- The admit card of SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 test will launch in the very first week of July 2019.
- Nominees will be able to download the admit card just from the official website of SSC.
SSC will release SSC CGL Admit Card individually for different heights of Evaluation, i.e. Admit Card for Tier-I will be released first followed closely by Admit Card for Tier-II and so forth. Admit Card for Tier-II will be issued to applicants who have qualified Tier-I Exam. Admit Card for Tier-III will be issued.
How to download SSC CGL 2019 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of SSC CGL- www.ssc.nic.in
- Click the link’SSC CGL Admit Card’
- Enter registration number and password to login
- Admit card would get displayed on the display
- Download it and choose two to three printouts
SSC CGL 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates would be selected through a 4-tier selection process of SSC in of qualifying nature which tier are. Tier 1 includes 100 MCQs based on aptitude to be done within a hour.
Tier-2 is a evaluation comprising two papers of Language and Mathematics with each of 2 hours and being of 200 marks duration.
Tier three are a subjective examination of 1 hour interval. Tier four could be typing test/computer proficiency evaluation.
|Mode of Examination||Online (Except tier-3)|
|quantity of questions||100 (in Tier 1 and Mathematics Tier-2), 200 (English Tier 2)|
|Maximum Marks||200 at Tier 1, 400 at Tier 2, 100 at Tier 3|
|Duration||1 Hour (Tier 1), 2 Hours (Grade 2), 1 Hour (Tier 3)|
|Sections||4 (In Tier 1)|
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 will only include objective type questions.
- Grade 3 paper would be subjective in nature.
- Grade 4 would be a skill evaluation of qualifying nature.
Marking Scheme for SSC CGL 2019
- Tier one and Tier two examinations comprises MCQs carrying equal marks.
- Two marks would be awarded for each right answer in both Tier 1 and Tier 2 (Except English Paper of Tier 2 where there is one mark for each question).
- 0.25 Marks would be deducted for a wrong answer.
- Maximum marks in Tier 3 exam is 100.
- No maximum marks are recorded for Tier 4/Skill test.
SSC CGL 2019 Syllabus
Tier-wise syllabus for the examination is provided below.
SSC CGL Tier I Syllabus
The major segments asked in SSC CGL 2019 Preliminary Exam are General Awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
SSC CGL Tier II Syllabus
Mains Exam will be conducted on line also is an objective multiple choice examination. The major sections asked in Mains Exam are Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and Comprehension, Statistics, General Studies (Finance and Economics).
SSC CGL Tier III Syllabus
- Tier-III of SSC CGL exam is a descriptive exam to test the written abilities of their candidates in English/Hindi.
- The mode of examination is offline and pupils are required to write essays, précis, program, letter in this exam.
- The examination includes 100 marks and also the time allotted for the same is 60 minutes.
- The period allotted for candidates belonging to PWD class is increased to 80 moments .
- Tier-III newspaper is given by special candidates who are interested only for the post of”Statistical Investigator Grade II” &”Compiler”.
SSC CGL Tier IV Syllabus
Tier-IV examination comprises of couple of skill sets required for specific Government Articles all.
- DEST (Data Entry Rate Test): For the article of Tax Assistant (Central Excise and Income Tax), DEST Exam through SSC CGL exam is conducted to check the typing rate of the candidate. The candidates are given an informative article in English which they have to sort on Computer. A candidate is needed to type 2000 phrases in 15 minutes.
- CPT (Computer Proficiency Test): Word Processing, Spread Sheets and Generation of slides are the 3 modules that are important for this particular examination and the commission needs a candidate to be proficient in it for the article of CSS, MEA, Inspector (Central Excise), Inspector (Preventive Officer), Inspector (Examiner).
SSC CGL 2019 Result
SSC CGL 2019 Result is going to be announced in May-June, 2020 on the official website. Candidates would be required in order to check their results, to login the portal.
The results would be compiled in post-wise and marks-wise way with the candidate scoring highest marks overall being credited with All India Rank (AIR) 1. Job allotments are performed on the grounds of AIR of their candidate.
The way to test SSC CGL Result 2019?
Candidates qualifying all of the Tiers of SSC CGL exam as well as would be able to look at their score published on official website.
SSC publishes scores of the candidates after each tier of the exam and at the time of conclusion of the selection procedure.
After steps can be followed to look at your SSC CGL 2019 score.
- Go to www.ssc.nic.in.
- Click on CGL 2019 Score Pdf
- Download the Pdf
- Open the Pdf and search on your name and roll number.
SSC CGL Choice Procedure
SSC CGL examination is split into 4 stages i.e. Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 and eventually Tier 4.
- Candidates that qualify in Tier 1, will be qualified to appear in Tier 2.
- Candidates that qualify in Tier 2, will be qualified to show up in both Tier 3 and Tier 4.
- Final Merit of SSC CGL is going to be dependent on accumulative marks of Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3.
- Measure 4 is of qualifying character and mandatory for CSS / / MEA / Tax Assistant Posts.
CheckSSC CGL Cut off
Successful applicants would be put in various Central government ministries, departments and offices throughout the nation according to their performance in the examination and the preference filled by them in the time of making application.
Letters could be issued within a month or two of entire procedure of evaluation including the document verification stage’s conclusion. Candidates will be informed to the issuance of the letter well in advance.